How it works - simple and effective
Ropey Ladder sports ladders are simple, traditional sports ladders - no ratings systems or complicated ranking. You challenge a player above you on the ladder, and if you beat them, you move above them - it's as simple as that!
See "Benefits for players" (below) for more information on how The Ropey Ladder works.
- Full control of your ladder:
- remove and add players at your discretion
- move players up and down
- make, cancel and forfeit challenges on players' behalfs
- put players on holiday, or take them off holiday
- set the amount of days holiday a player has
- give players free challenges
- edit all challenge comments
- Send email invitations to join your ladder
- Printable version of the ladder to use with players who have no internet access
- Control most aspects of how your ladder works - the number of places a player can challenge etc...
- Find a sponsor for your ladder and set your own sponsorship rates
- Even if you already run a paper based ladder, consider moving it to The Ropey Ladder, or running one on the Ropey Ladder as well - while a paper-based ladder may suit some players, an online ladder will suit others.
- Increase the numbers of matches played at your club or leisure centre - this could significantly increasing your revenues
- Attract new players to your club or leisure centre
- A great way to encourage participation in sport at school, college and university
- Reduce the time spent running the ladder to virtually nothing
- A much more effective way of running a sports ladder - no paper or card on the wall, and much easier for players to find out where they are and make challenges
- Potentially earn £100s from sponsorship of your ladder (this functionality has not yet been implemented)